Aeris Resources Limited is a unique Australian mining and exploration company offering real career opportunities in a great team environment.
Aeris has a proud history of being an exciting, dynamic and successful Australian mining company. Its flagship asset is the Tritton Operation in New South Wales, which is forcasted to produce 28,000 tonnes of copper in FY16. The Operation includes multiple mines as well as a 1.6 million tonne per annum processing plant.
What does Aeris offer employees?
- Career development opportunities within the Company
- Recognition and reward based on performance
- The ability to contribute to a successful operation
- A work environment in which openness, fairness and honesty is actively encouraged
- Roles with real responsibility
- A team of people who are passionate and committed to operational excellence
Aeris seeks employees who are:
- “Can do, will do” in their approach to work
- Enthusiastic and energetic in pursuing goals and targets
- Committed to Aeris’ growth
- Loyal to their colleagues
- Open and honest communicators
- Desiring ongoing development of themselves and the Company
Aeris offers competitive salaries and benefits to employees recognising each employee’s role and responsibilities and reflects the employment arrangements at each location.