Aeris Resources Limited (Aeris) is a unique Australian copper mining and exploration company offering real career opportunities in a great team environment.
Aeris has a proud history of being an exciting, dynamic and successful Australian mining company. Its flagship asset is the Tritton Copper Operation in New South Wales, which is forecasting to produce 24,500 tonnes of copper in FY2020. The Operation includes multiple mines as well as a 1.8 million tonne per annum processing plant.
What does Aeris offer employees?
- Career development opportunities within the Company
- Recognition and reward based on performance
- The ability to contribute to a successful operation
- A work environment in which openness, fairness and honesty is actively encouraged
- Roles with real responsibility
- A team of people who are passionate and committed to operational excellence
Aeris seeks employees who are:
- “Can do, will do” in their approach to work
- Enthusiastic and energetic in pursuing goals and targets
- Committed to Aeris’ growth
- Loyal to their colleagues
- Open and honest communicators
- Desiring ongoing development of themselves and the Company
Aeris offers competitive salaries and benefits to employees recognising each employee’s role and responsibilities and reflects the employment arrangements at each location.
The Tritton Copper Operations are situated within a 45 minute drive from the township of Nyngan, which is located on the Bogan River in Western NSW. The surrounding Bogan Shire is one of the New South Wales most productive agricultural areas for wool, cattle and cropping.
The township of Nyngan provides access to a great range of services including an established network of medical services and amenities, educational facilities ranging from pre-school to tertiary, a range of accommodation options and a good selection of entertainment and dining options. Located at the junction of the Mitchell and Barrier Highways, Nyngan offers a relaxed country lifestyle with excellent recreational and sporting facilities including bowls, golf, tennis, dancing, swimming, rugby union, rugby league, touch football, cricket, netball, fishing, soccer, little athletics and pony club. The town was recently included in the one ofABC’s Back Roads episode, showcasing Nyngan and aired on the ABC on 30 July 2018. Click on the link to watch the episode: https://iview.abc.net.au/show/back-roads/series/4/video/FA1727V008S00