While our core business is copper, zinc and gold, we consider our people to be one of our most valuable resources.
Together we have created a workplace culture that is proactive, collaborative, results-based, and respectful.
Wondering if Aeris is right for you? Read on to learn more about why we love to work for Team Aeris!
Workplace of respect
Aeris Resources respects and values all team members, acknowledging that individually they bring diverse experiences and qualities to our team. The way our teams interact with each other, and the environment people can expect when they work with us, is supported by the Aeris Workplace of Respect Policy. This guides our positive and inclusive workplace culture whether we are on-site, in the corporate office, or at a work-related event.
More time to focus on what you love
Whether they live locally, FIFO (fly-in-fly-out) or DIDO (drive-in-drive-out), the Aeris team have options to balance life and work. Our teams on operational rosters can enjoy up to a nine-day break before their next swing. Other roles also offer flexible working arrangement options. This provides our teams with plenty of quality time with friends and family, doing what they love. How is that for work-life balance?
Opportunities to learn and develop
At Aeris, we foster an environment that allows our people to thrive by providing lifelong career paths in operations, professional fields and leadership.
We offer training, professional development and experience to enable our people to create their own paths, including:
- Entry-level training in an operations role
- Trades apprenticeships
- Professional development and education assistance
- Step-up experience and development
- Leadership development
Our leave policies are for everybody
Our leave arrangements recognise our team members’ unique circumstances and support them to be themselves. Our teams have options to:
- Swap public holidays to celebrate days that matter to them
- Purchase additional leave to better balance work and family commitments
- Take a three-to-12-month career break and have their job waiting for them when they get back
- Access to five days of paid gender affirmation leave to support employees undertaking their gender transition
- Access to various types of community service leave
- Access to paid family and domestic violence leave
Parental leave for all types of families
Our Paid Parental Leave Policy recognises families come in all shapes and sizes. It offers 12 weeks of leave on full pay to a primary carer. It’s available to all Aeris employees who have become parents through birth, surrogacy or adoption – and it can be shared between both parents, regardless of gender. Parental leave is available to all full-time and part-time employees, irrespective of the length of service.
We take your mental health seriously
All Aeris employees and their families have access to free and confidential counselling services via our Employee Assistance Program.
Supporting you where you live
Supporting our teams to be part of their communities and how they travel to work is important to us. Our competitive remuneration and benefits include options for a residential, FIFO and DIDO workforce.
Partners that give you more
Our teams have access to discounts and benefits with:
- Private health insurance discounts
- Salary packaging options
- Wellbeing support: EAP and financial education
- Travel services: travel incentives, car hire and Qantas Club
You can learn more about Aeris Resources and the team by viewing our fact sheet here.